Senior Android Developer
Branche: IT voor de retail / IT for retail
Title: Android Developer
Number of days per week: full-time
Experience: 6 jaar en meer / 6 years and more
Deadline: october 15, 2020
Desired start date candidate: a.s.a.p
Do you want to be part of a dynamic and informal organization in which you have a true influence on your projects and on the further development of the company?
Top tier mobile agency Nakko is at present searching for an Android Developer
Nakko is a young, fast-growing and innovative Dutch mobile agency, focused on creating, realizing and maintaining cutting-edge mobile applications and services for the leading mobile platforms. Nakko is based in the Amsterdam region. Its team consists of at present 12 enthusiastic and truly involved proffesionals, and is rapidly growing. Nakko has a professional but informal and open culture, in which any team member is regarded as a key contributor towards the success of the projects and the company. People are encouraged to utilize the max of their capabilities, also beyond the borders of their present and proven knowledge and expertise. It is not only about ‘harvesting’ present capabilities but also about exploring and developing new capabilities!
The following personal qualities are important for Nakko:
- Team player with high sense of responsibility and involvement
- Creative but realistic mind
- Professional attitude and a structured way of working
- Well-developed planning skills
- Flexibility, being able to deal with changes
- Being led by possibilities rather than by limitations
- High level of personal integrity
At present Nakko is searching for an experienced mobile application developer with a main focus on the Android platform.
You are expected to have significant experience with
- Java / Android SDK, Android Studio, Kotlin, Eclipse, LAMP / LNMP (Linux, Apache/Nginx, MySQL, PHP) and implementing XML / JSON RESTful interfaces.
- In addition to that it would be nice if you would also have experience with iOS / Objective C / Swift, HTML / HTML5, CSS2 / CSS3 and SOAP.
- Of course you are keen on keeping up with new developments. Being fluent in Dutch is an advantage but certainly not a requirement.
What is in it for you?
- A good salary of course…, AND
- The latest Android phone and a fast MBP
- Open, pleasant and informal work atmosphere
- An international team of passionate and involved colleagues
- A lot of freedom and responsibility
- A dynamic environment with innovative projects
- The opportunity to learn a lot, on a technical, personal and business level.
- Great Coffee and a virtually unlimited supply of cookies
- Free lunch
- The ability to sleep in, as long as you are in the office before 10.30
- A company wide work-from-home-day each Thursday
- Very likely a permanent contractTravel expense coverage, Public transport facilities nearby and free parking
- 25 days holiday allowance to have some time off too
- The opportunity to let us know what else is important to you
Interested? If you are interested in this position, or you initially just would like to hear more about it, then please contact Philip Kolb, by phone on +31 (0) 650691222 , or by sending an e-mail to:
Talent & Career Center
050-3111589 / 06-19258472
Reactions welcome until October 15, 2020 at the latest. Please only apply for this job if you’re a resident of the EU. Applicants from outside the EU will not be taken into consideration. For more information about Nakko, please visit www.nakko.com