Senior iOS Developer
Branche: IT voor de retail / IT for retail
Title: Senior iOS Developer
Number of days per week: full-time
Experience: 6 jaar en meer / 6 years and more
Deadline: october 2, 2109
Desired start date candidate: a.s.a.p
Do you want to be part of a dynamic and informal organization in which you have a true influence on your projects and on the further development of the company?
Top tier mobile agency Nakko is at present searching for an experienced JAVA Webapplication developer.
Nakko is a young, fast-growing and innovative Dutch mobile agency, focused on creating, realizing and maintaining cutting-edge mobile retail-applications and services.. Nakko is based in the Amsterdam region. The team currently consists of at present 11 enthusiastic and truly involved professionals, and is rapidly growing. Nakko has a professional but informal and open culture, in which any team member is regarded as a key contributor towards the success of the projects and the company. People are encouraged to utilize the max of their capabilities, also beyond the borders of their present and proven knowledge and expertise. It is not only about ‘harvesting’ present capabilities but also about exploring and developing new capabilities!
The following personal qualities are important for Nakko:
- Team player with high sense of responsibility and involvement
- Creative but realistic mind
- Professional attitude and a structured way of working
- Well-developed planning skills
- Flexibility, being able to deal with changes
- Being led by possibilities rather than by limitations
- High level of personal integrity
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablets. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Swift (you’re excited to start using SwiftUI), and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Familiarity with continuous integration and automated testing
What is in it for you?
- A good salary of course…, AND
- The latest iPhone and a fast MBP
- Open, pleasant and informal work atmosphere
- An international team of passionate and involved colleagues
- A lot of freedom and responsibility
- A dynamic environment with innovative projects
- The opportunity to learn a lot, on a technical, personal and business level.
- Great Coffee and a virtually unlimited supply of cookies
- Free lunch
- The ability to sleep in, as long as you are in the office before 10.30
- A company wide work-from-home-day each Thursday
- Very likely a permanent contract
- Travel expense coverage, Public transport facilities nearby and free parking
- 25 days holiday allowance to have some time off too
- The opportunity to let us know what else is important to you
Interested? If you are interested in this position, or you initially just would like to hear more about it, then please contact Philip Kolb, by phone on +31 (0) 650691222 , or by sending an e-mail to:
Talent & Career Center
050-3111589 / 06-19258472
Reactions welcome until October 2, 2019 at the latest. For more information about Nakko, please visit www.nakko.com